Top Scientist: 1/2 Teaspoon Burns Fat 7x Faster
A leading anti-aging and weight loss specialist, has just blown the whistle on a breakthrough discovery, which is turning everything you know about weight loss completely upside down. It works so well that the weight loss industry conglomerates are furiously trying to censor his findings from being leaked any further.
He exposes the true root cause of excess weight, and it has nothing to do with diet, exercise, genetics or hormones, but is actually due to a shortage of unique cells that decline rapidly after the age of 40.
A clinically proven, 100% natural "loophole" has been released that boosts the body's ability to replenish these cells. Drinking a teaspoon before bed, dissolves fat 7x faster than any other method on the planet, without restrictive lifestyle changes.
It was even featured on the Dr. Oz show recently, where he called it a “booty fat buster”!
To learn how you can start taking advantage of this exotic fat melting "Tropical Hack" right away, tap the button above or click learn more below!
(1) Marine Seaweed Can Detoxify Organic Pollutants. Oregon State University 2005
(2) Brown Seaweed Contains Promising Fat Fighter, Weight Reducer - American Chemical Society 2006
(3) Seaweed to tackle rising tide of obesity - Newcastle University 2010
(4) Effect of Lactobacillus rhamnosus CGMCC1.3724 supplementation on weight loss and maintenance in obese men and women. Marina Sanchez, Christian Darimont, Vicky Drapeau, Shahram Emady-Azar - Cambridge University Press 2013
(5) Comparison of the gut microbiota composition between obese and non-obese individuals in a Japanese population. Chika Kasai, Kazushi Sugimoto, Isao Moritani, Junichiro Tanaka - BMC Gastroenterol 2015
(6) Association between body mass index and Firmicutes/Bacteroidetes ratio in an adult Ukrainian population. Alexander Koliada, Ganna Syzenko, Vladislav Moseiko - BMC Microbiol. 2017
(7) Probiotics for the Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Humans. Michał Wiciński, Jakub Gębalski, Jakub Gołębiewski - Microorganisms 2020
(8) Milk thistle in liver diseases: past, present, future. Ludovico Abenavoli, Raffaele Capasso, Natasa Milic, Francesco Capasso - Phytother Res 2010
(9) Silymarin/Silybin and Chronic Liver Disease: A Marriage of Many Years. Alessandro Federico, Marcello Dallio, Carmelina Loguercio - Molecules 2017
(10) Silibinin attenuates adipose tissue inflammation and reverses obesity and its complications in diet. Mohammad Alsaggar, Shifa Bdour, Qutaibah Ababneh - BMC Pharmacol Toxicol 2020
(11) Taraxacum official (dandelion) leaf extract alleviates high-fat diet-induced nonalcoholic fatty liver. Munkhtugs Davaatseren, Haeng Jeon Hur, Hye Jeong Yang, Jin-Taek Hwang - Food Chem Toxicol 2013
(12) The diuretic effect in human subjects of an extract of Taraxacum officinale folium over a single day. Bevin A Clare, Richard S Conroy, Kevin Spelman - J Altern Complement Med 2009
(13) Pancreatic lipase inhibitory activity of taraxacum officinale in vitro and in vivo. Jian Zhang, Min-Jung Kang, Myung-Jin Kim, Mi-Eun Kim - Nutr Res Pract. 2008
(14) Pectin delays gastric emptying and increases satiety in obese subjects. C Di Lorenzo, C M Williams, F Hajnal, J E Valenzuela - Gastroenterology 1988
(15) Effect of pectin on satiety in healthy US Army adults. C M Tiwary, J A Ward, B A Jackson - J Am Coll Nutr 1997
(16) Study of the efficacy of Korean Red Ginseng. Enrico de Andrade, Alexandre A de Mesquita, Joaquim de Almeida Claro - Asian J Androl 2007
(17) Effects of Korean red ginseng on sexual arousal in menopausal women. Kyung-Jin Oh, Myeong-Jeong Chae, Hyun-Suk Lee - J Sex Med 2010s
(20) Study on improving blood flow with Korean red ginseng substances using digital infrared thermal imaging and Doppler sonography. Jaehui Kang, Namhun Lee, Yochan Ahn, Hyun Lee - J Tradit Chin Med 2013
(21) Ginseng and obesity. Zhipeng Li, Geun Eog Ji - J Ginseng Res. 2018
(22) Resveratrol may be useful tool for reducing body fat - Basque Research 2011
(23) The Role of Ceramides in Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease - Front. Endocrinol 2021
(24) Obesity can turn body fat toxic - Science News 2011
(25) Cardiovascular risk and obesity - Diabetology & Metabolic Syndrome 2019
(26) Cravings for high-calorie foods may be switched off by new food supplement - Imperial College London 2016