If you’re trying a keto diet, here is the top 10 keto recipes that could make your life easily and never run out of idea with your dinner 🙂
1. Baked Shrimp (with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce)
Baked Shrimp (with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce)
Do you love shrimp? Shrimp is one of our favorite ingredients. And these shrimp recipes—the best of the internet, as far as we’re concerned—really showcase how fantastic everyone’s favorite little pink crustacean can be.
Baked Shrimp with a simple Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – this recipe couldn’t get any easier and you’ll be dreaming about this sauce! You get perfectly tender baked shrimp covered in a rich sauce that’s perfect for sopping up with fresh crusty bread. Plus you can’t beat the quick bake time here!
- 1 1/4 lbs extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1/8 tsp Red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place shrimp in baking dish.
– Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add garlic and saute 30 seconds. Alternately melt butter with garlic in a small microwave safe dish in microwave. Stir lemon into butter mixture.
– Pour butter mixture over shrimp in baking dish, season with salt and pepper and red pepper flakes, toss shrimp then spread into an even layer.
– Bake in preheated oven until shrimp are cooked through (pink and opaque) about 9 – 13 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm, spooning sauce over shrimp.
(Amount Per Serving: 4)
- Calories: 248
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 29g
Keywords: keto, shrimp