A ketogenic diet is a high-fat, moderate-protein, and low-carbohydrate diet. It is often called a low-carbohydrate diet. There are a variety of very low carbohydrate diets that can be used to help control seizures in children.
A ketogenic diet may also be used for other purposes, such as weight loss and reducing risk factors for chronic diseases. The main aim of the ketogenic diet is to turn the body into a fat-burning machine. It does this by reducing carbohydrates and replacing them with fat. Fat is used for energy instead of glucose, and it also helps the body to use more fat for brain function.
Here is the keto ground beef recipes:
-3/4 lb ground beef
-1 tbsp olive oil
-1 onion, diced
-3 cloves garlic, minced
-1 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp black pepper
-1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
-1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
-1 tbsp chili powder
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned.
3. Remove the beef from the skillet and add the olive oil to the pan. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until they are tender.
4. Add the salt, pepper, and tomato paste to the pan and stir until well combined. Add the diced tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
5. Place half of the mixture in a 9×13 inch baking dish and spread it evenly. Top with half of the cheese. Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.